sleep help

P

proudmumgoth

hey guys how do you get you vips to sleep Im having a hard time with danni she is so greedy and will not sleep at night any help please any thing I am so tired and our son charlie keeps waking when she does so very tired mum of two under two NEEDS HELP LOL thanks :)

Is she sleeping in a room that is dark and quiet? From my own experience and speaking to other mums quite a few preemies don't like sleeping in the dark and quiet when they first come home as they are used to lights on 24/7 plus all the beeping and nurses chatting that goes on in neonatal.

Might be worth trying a radio on low or a White noise cd to see if that helps at all.

:hugs::hugs: hope you get some sleep soon x

Thank you I will give that a try She is in with us and charlie so we need to keep it down

How old is your little one? I have twin boys who are 6 months old who were born at 33 weeks. We have changed our routine this week and have gone from getting up 4 / 5 times a night....... to them both sleeping through, maybe waking once occasionally for there dummy but going straight back to sleep. We did it by changing mealtimes / bottle frequency and times and changing the bedtime routine.
It is so horrible being sleep deprived and especially when you have one waking another. x

I worked out a dummy last night ha ha YES MIL A DUMMY MY DAUGHTER MY DAM CHOICE HA HA and she was fine with it She had her ebm and sleeped my 15 month old On the other hand decided 3:00 was a good time to get up in his cot and start to bark loudley at the dog Lol

My lo is so incredibly noisy in her bed, but vie noticed she's much quieter sleeping on me or when I'm holding her.

Hello! I don't know how young your baby is but I second what lottie said - my own little one needed the lights on and some noise level to fall alseep for a few weeks when he first came home. Nothing too crazy, just the lights dimmed a bit and a radio. Gradually he got used to the quiet and dark.

Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->