Sleep

Adam only seems to settle if he is laying face down on our chest, my sister slept her baby on her tummy but im to scared to do it.

Last night he co slept in with us on his back and he slept fine, so i think this is prob the way to go, Coby came in half way through teh night too, 4 in the bed and the little one said roll over roll over!.... lol

x

Thats exactly the same as Olivia. As soon as you put her on her back she literally screams and cries blue murder waving her hands and legs in the air. Im now having to settle her on my chest wait until she is in a deep sleep and put her back in her moses basket.

Im so scared of laying her in any other position because of the damn MW and HV's... Yet when my mam had me it was wrong to lay your baby in any other position but on their front and well... Im certainly still here.

I dont know what to do for the best really. I might roll a blanket up and slightly lay her on her side tonight and see if she is any better....

It just petrifies me with how much they drum into you that baby should only sleep on their backs.

x

We usually put her on her back,but sometimes she sleeps on her front,if she wont settle thats the only way that she can fall asleep,but she prefers laying on her back anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->