Sleepcurve Mattress Topper for a cotbed

MissTanya

Due on 23rd March 2010
Reaction score
Hello :flower: Is anyone using the Sleepcurve Mattress Topper for their cot or cotbed?

I am wondering how well it would work if I used this, with a cot divider (safababy) positioned over the top of it at baby's feet.

Would securing the cot divider over it damager the mattress topper or cause the top half of the mattress to lift???

Am trying to find a way for a new born to sleep with this mattress in a cot bed....without having to buy a moses basket and a special moses basket sleepcurve mattress.

:shrug:

I had the moses basket one at first for 7 weeks, and then used the full side cot one after that.

I used the cot divider over the top of the mattress, on the one I had is was fairly flat near the bottom end so it didn't damage it at all.

I would definitely try to use the cot one with the divider and do away with the need to but the moses one - they arent cheap!

i used it with robyn for a while, but didnt get on with it very well, so i have one if anyone wants a sleep curve cot bed topper.

I just placed it half way down the bed so she was at the feet to foot position. she never looked comfy on it and kept waking so i stopped using it and have a pillow instead.

i used it with robyn for a while, but didnt get on with it very well, so i have one if anyone wants a sleep curve cot bed topper.

I just placed it half way down the bed so she was at the feet to foot position. she never looked comfy on it and kept waking so i stopped using it and have a pillow instead.

I have used a pillow since 4 months too!!! It wasn't that the mattress wasn't comfy, but she had started to wriggle and they say as soon as they can move they cant have it!
Expensive really for 4 months

My OH is swedish - and they have a much lower rate of SIDS there than here- and ALL new babies are expected to use an infant pillow!

I posted a question about the sleepcurve mattress and pillows for newborns (cause I found out it was recommended in Switzerland) in the third tri forum and I got some really narky replies from people!!!

Lisa - so you would say that using a cot divider over the sleepcurve mattress topper for a new born would be suitable then??? We really don't want to buy a moses mattress too...the sleep curves are just too expensive to start with. I am worried at how tightly you need to secure the cot divider down and if it would cause the top half of the mattress topper to lift?

I just relipied on your other thread, i think people were a bit harsh with you, especially as my daughter has been treated for mild plagio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->