Sleeping..... a lot...

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't really be complaining about this lol

All Seth seems to do now everyday for about a week, is sleep. He wakes up at 8 for a feed, goes to sleep, wakes up at 10 and is awake for about an hour, then goes to sleep, wakes up mid afternoon, goes to sleep, wakes up about tea time, goes to sleep and then wakes up for his evening feed and bath at about 7 or 8. He wakes twice in the night as well.

Is that normal? Im just suprised because from about 2 weeks he started being awake most of the day and its just totally changed again.

xx

he may be having a growth spurt. i remember reading that the growth hormone is released during sleep, so that may be it. Bren seems to sleep loads as well.

Enjoy it while it last lol. Noah now only has one good nap, then he's up all day and sleeps all night. Really hard to get anything done now.

Josh sleeps a lot too. Goes to bed around 8pm and will wake up around 6-7-8am to feed than sleeps until 11-12 feeds and sleeps again until 2-3pm. Then he's awake until his bedtime. He's also eating a hell lot. So I figure it's a growth spurt :)

we should enjoy this while it last, when they'll be 1 they are going to be running around all day !!!

sounds like growth spurt jack has been doing it loads this week xx

I thought it might be a growth spurt. He hasn't done a poo in 4 days lol

xxx

They do poo during growthspurts.....He is probably also constipated.

Oh right. I thought that but the HV said that breastfed babies don't get constipated. I didnt really know if that was true or not though because sometimes he looks like he's trying to go and gets all grumpy when he can't lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"