Sleeping A LOT

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Since the last couple of days Josh has been sleeping a hell lot. About 14hours at night and two 2-3 hours naps during the day. He seems perfectly fine (no fever, very happy and playful)

Just part of his growth spurt?

i wishhh Jayden would sleep for that long! you lucky mommaaa x

Probably since the growth hormone is released during sleep.

Bren is sleeping loads today. Plus he has been a total pig the last few days. I suspect a growth spurt!

Bren is sleeping loads today. Plus he has been a total pig the last few days. I suspect a growth spurt!

Bren and Bella are on the exact same schedule. It's crazy! Bella has been asleep since 1:00! She has been sleeping until 9 every morning for the last 3 days today, she took a long nap at 10:30 until 11:30 and went back to sleep at 1. It's now 5 and except two wake ups to eat she's been sleeping. It's okay, we are taking her to a concert in the park tonight so she'll either just sleep more or will be really happy because she's got so much sleep today.

Bren and Bella are on the exact same schedule. It's crazy! Bella has been asleep since 1:00! She has been sleeping until 9 every morning for the last 3 days today, she took a long nap at 10:30 until 11:30 and went back to sleep at 1. It's now 5 and except two wake ups to eat she's been sleeping. It's okay, we are taking her to a concert in the park tonight so she'll either just sleep more or will be really happy because she's got so much sleep today.

HAHa, Bren also slept from 1 to 5, and I finally had to wake him up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->