Sleeping all day!!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Omg Maya is sleeping so so much today considering she had a good night

Last night she fell asleep around 9pm, fed at 1:30am then again at 4:30. She was then up for the day at 7:30am. For Maya that's a really good night & she settled within 5 minutes after her feed

So this morning I took her into town & when ever she's in her pram she tends to doze but it's never a deep sleep & the minute we get home she wakes

But today she fell asleep straight after her morning bath. I took her to baby clinic where she woke up when she was being weighed then went straight back to sleep. All morning in town she slept & I had to wake her for a bottle at 12pm. I've now been home for an hour & she's still asleep! I'd say she's been awake for about an hour & half in total today!!

Why????????

I don't know why! But Ally has come out of his coma now and seems to have learnt loads of things in his sleep! Maybe if she keeps sleeping she'll come out talking...

:lol:

Ella has had a few of these days too! Maybe she just wants a few lazy days!!! ;)

sounds like it might be a growth spurt! :)

The lazy madam is asleep again!!

She woke for a feed literally 5 mins after I started this thread & she's now back in the land of nod!!

Please don't let me have a bad night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->