Sleeping and Feeding question

bdsummer

Reaction score
Okay so for the past few nights my little girl has slept through the night, from about half 11 at night to half 7 in the morning (shes 15 weeks, 5 weeks corrected) what concerns me is that she is going to lose weight as shes losing that nightfeed of around 5oz as during the day she isnt taking more milk than usual, should she not be more hungry without that feed and be taking more during the day? Sorry if that sounds really dumb!!

Not at all. If your little girl is a good weight and no immediate concerns then let her go for it, she obviously isn't that hungry at night now and prefers sleep. :)

My LO was the same - she still loves her sleep. If her weight is fine I don't see why she can't sleep all night! :)

No just let her sleep. That's what I did with Riley. The doctors tell you to wake them up for their feeds but really and truely they will let you know when they are hungry.

I would have loved Jamie to sleep through like that at that age! You are so lucky! Don't worry about it, but you might find she will feed again at night if she has a growth spurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->