Sleeping arrangements for baby

Tbh I don't know as Kaya still sleeps in with us, BUT many people who have done it say that because the baby gets their fill of sleeping with you over the first year or two they actually move away to their own space all by themselves. Have a read of 'Three in a Bed' by Deborah Jackson, it's very interesting.

Tbh I don't know as Kaya still sleeps in with us, BUT many people who have done it say that because the baby gets their fill of sleeping with you over the first year or two they actually move away to their own space all by themselves. Have a read of 'Three in a Bed' by Deborah Jackson, it's very interesting.

Does she have her own little 'section' of your bed or does she just sleep between you?

She still wakes in the night for a couple of feeds so she swaps sides - she's either between us or between me and the bed guard. By the way, my OH works long hours and seems to enjoy sleeping with Kaya because he's still getting contact with her during the night - so instead of only an hour or two in the evening he gets 10-12 hours with her in bed.

Trust me, at first you'll be too shattered to even think about sex. Plus there are always ways and means

Hmmm... I like the idea though. It would make night feeds much less disruptive too. And I wouldn't have to worry about hubby trying it on with me in the middle of the night!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->