Sleeping at 10 weeks?

That sounds great !!

Logan has a bottle about 8ish and goes down my 9 then he wakes for a feed about 1 then sleeps until 5 has another bottle and the is awake from 7 onwards !
If im really lucky he will drag the 1am feed out till 2- 2-30 and then he wakes again at 6 but then thats for the day !

As for napping in the day he has about 2 30 naps !

I find it so annoying when people make comments like that which are neither helpful or supportive (especially other parents) :( I think Brooke is sleeping fine :)

Jay slept the same as Brooke until about 2 weeks ago when he dropped his 5am feed :happydance: I still dreamfeed him at 10 and then he sleeps until about 8:30 (although he usually stirs at least once a night and I have to pop his dummy in).

xx

thats really good for her age.

Maybe the person meant - is that it - in terms of the amount of times she wakes in the night, rather than how long she sleeps through for? If you see what i mean.

Jack didnt sleep through til he was 2!

Quite possible, it was jut the attitude in their comment that made me take it the way i did.

Im glad she's doing ok though and is pretty similar to other babies :)

Thats good for her age! Every baby is just so different, my neighbour was up every 2 hours with her baby for the first couple of months then one of my aunts had a baby and he's slept from 10-7 since he was born! It just shows how different babies can be.

That's really good. It's about the same as Aidan but he doesn't normally settle until about 9. Last night he went from 9 till 7.30. I know someone who's baby didn't sleep through until 6 months

She is doing well hun
xx

Thats very good! Back at that age Lola went to bed at 10.30 and woke up at 4 a.m.! :dohh:
Don't pay attention to that kind of thing.

sounds good to me hon!!

freddie is nearly always asleep by 8pm as he gets too whingy if i keep him up any longer! he then sleeps till about 4am, has gone to 6am a couple of times! but he does not sleep in the day really, just the odd nap x

and ALL babies are different!! you just cant compare them so dont worry about it!

got to remember too that a babies version of 'sleeping through' the night is 5 hours!!! xxxxx

Isabelle sleeps from 10pm til 6am then has a bottle and goes back to sleep til 9am.

sounds really good to me hun , jack started sleeping through at 6 weeks but from then he would have have his last bottle about 10.30pm he will then sleep till 8am , then he will go back down about 10am till about 12 then he will have a bottle & go back down till about 2pm . x

good god. i would have killed for that when fin was her age. sounds good to me...... xx

I'd say that was really good PP! Zac did about the same feed at night but would always wake up at 6.45/7am and be up for the rest of the day! Ignore them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->