sleeping in day - where ?

bambino

Reaction score
Harry is 8 weeks and sleeps in his moses basket during the day and night. In the day i bring it down into the living room so i can keep him close. He is nearly out-growing it and i was wondering where your babies sleep in the day. He is a very sleepy baby and snoozes for hours. I don't want to put him upstairs on his own in his cot just yet but feel i may have to.Any suggestions ?

if you dont want him upstairs maybe a travel cot downstairs for naps as it will double up as a play pen too x

there aint much i can say but jack wakes about 8 has morning bottle about 8.30 am i take danielle to school come back & put jack up stairs in his cot to sleep i find he sleeps better upstairs as its quiet & he does this everyday . xx

If not upstairs try a travel cot, now Jack is older he just sleep on the sofa as it is quite a deep one :) Also we have a pillow next to him so h e doesn't roll off

Lola outgrew her moses basket too and now in the day she usually sleeps on the couch (downstairs to be close) and use use wedges so she wouldn't roll off.
She can also nap in her swing but thats only for about 15 minutes or so...

Hannah sleeps in her crib because our apartment isn't big at all and I can keep a close eye on her. A travel cot sounds like a good idea though

Poppy usually sleeps on me or hub :blush: Sometimes she'll go in her pram or her swing

I was just wondering about this this morning. Oliver sleeps in his bouncer during the day. Is this bad? I didn't know if perhaps he should be flat? Sometimes he sleeps on his play mat, but he definitely prefers his bouncer!!!

maddi used to sleep during the day in one of her chairs, it lays quite flat and plays music ad vibrates, she now naps on the sofa like amy was saying, all propped in in the corner, and in her cot too x

Jay used to sleep in his carrycot / bouncer or swing for his naps (up until a week ago) but I've started putting him in his room. He only naps for about 30 / 45 mins at a time and I just pop the monitor on.

xx

Ffion has slept in her cot upstairs since 9 weeks, with a toddler running around i find she sleeps better with some peace and quiet

Jasmine naps in her bouncer, being elevated is actually better then laying flat all the time. However, lately she does not want to nap alone, so ive just been cuddling in our rocker in the afternoons, my TV shows are on anyways.

I would put her in her crib, but my OH is on nights and is upstairs, so if she cried she would wake him.

Lexie sleeps in her swing, bouncer or moses basket downstairs during the day. She hates being on her back so mainly in her bouncer or swing. She loves them. :)

Harry sleeps in his ''Early Learning Centre Sit-me up cosy'' that we got him for xmas, its sort of an elevated playmat and he loves it xx

Thanks for this info. I have tried putting Harry in his swing for naps but he wont go to sleep for long in it. He sleeps well in his moses basket and for lengthy times during the day. I have just bought a travel cot in the mothercare sale. I think this will be the best option for him as it will be nice and cosy. it's compact enough to fit in the room and was a bargain with 50% off so got it for £34.99. I looked in store today and it was really light and a good size ( not too big). he should get use out of it for sleeping and for a play pen when he is bigger.

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...NDJ2KZUGQ&n=44360031&mcb=core#customerReviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->