Sleeping more

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
In the last week Jacob has been sleeping more than ever! Even as a new born he never really had proper naps and was constantly active! He has now been asleep since about half 10 and I just dont know what to do with myself, Ive cleaned the house, had a shower had lunch, called everyone I needed to! Now what? Would there be any reason he has decided at 3 months he wants to sleep constantly? x

WOW first of all nice one congrats at being able to get some jobs done, callums the same sleeps at night then awake most of the day, all i can think of is that hes prob a bit more active now so its making him more tired, hope he keeps it up for you, clara still has a couple of hours sometimes and shes nearly 2.

Congrats!!! Hope he keeps it up!!! x

Yea Jacob is sleeping straight through the night aswell! Is it unhealthy to have too much sleep? x

No don't worry it might just be a growth spurt. Faith doesn't have naps anymore but the past few days she's been napping for 2 hours in the day and obviously still getting her full nights sleep and I know it's probably a growth spurt x

Thanks Jem I wont go and prod him then! x

They go through a growth spurt at around 3months maybe its that?? or maybe your lucky and he's decided he likes sleep :) XxxX

I swear I typed out an answer to this, I dont know what happened to it though ahha...

Anyways, Jasmine sleeps alot during the day too, I find if she doesnt then she just gets crabby. And she also sleeps through the night most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->