Sleeping on front?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
So now maddi's in her cot she can't kept still at night, i went into check her just a min ago and shes on her front :dohh: she did this during her nap yesterday too :dohh:

is there anything i can buy to stop it? like though things for newborns or is she way to big for that now? i mean like a cot divider thing where by they lay in it if that makes sense!

its just that me and james really worry about it :dohh:

hi hun, hope your ok. i havent seen anything, i seen XKatX had some new photos of Oliver and he has something around him but not sure what age that would go up to so maybe ask her, the pics are new ones too if you go looking for them

Lou
xxx

hi lou, i'm fine honey, had a couple of glasses of wine last night and now suffering :dohh: hope your both ok too.

yep i saw them pic's, but was wondering if she's too big for that too :)

I'm not sure hun, cos shes pretty strong now isnt she and active? Lilys been on her front for a long time now, even if we put her on the back she'll roll over in her sleep. She definetly knows what she wants!

I'll keep an eye out for something for you. x

I'm not sure hun, cos shes pretty strong now isnt she and active? Lilys been on her front for a long time now, even if we put her on the back she'll roll over in her sleep. She definetly knows what she wants!

I'll keep an eye out for something for you. x

thanks honey, thats what me and OH were saying, she is so strong and desperately wanted to move, even though she can't really, lots of rolling :) he he! i no she'd probably let us no if they was a problem, but we cant helped but worry :blush: thanks again :)

I put Jacob to sleep on his front every night because he sleeps better that way so personally I wouldnt worry to much about it x

Lola sleeps on her front too since she was a month old or so, I don't think there's anything to worry.

However you can buy cot wedges if you want, I think there's no age limit on them. :)

Hannah sleeps however she wants to now. She can roll freely both ways so I really don't think there's any danger of her suffocating, she can move herself out of position if need be. Honestly at Maddi's age I wouldn't worry too much about it

Maley has slept on her front since a week old....get a monitor to put your mind at rest maybe....

thanks ladies, you always put my worry wart mind at rest :blush: x

Yep once they can roll back and to she should be fine, i no you worry but if you always tried to keep her on her back then you'll be up half the night x x

Yep once they can roll back and to she should be fine, i no you worry but if you always tried to keep her on her back then you'll be up half the night x x

tell me about it! we turn her she rolls back :dohh: she moves all around her cot too, and loves sleeping across it :dohh: together me and james are the biggest worriers :dohh:

aww hun, no stopping her now though hun.

I dont know how well it would work on a 7 month old, but I know for newborns you can just put a rolled up hand towel or blanket tucked under each arm and that'll wedge them in... but... I imagine a 7month old could just pull them out if she wanted to roll onto her tum.

After 6months I'm pretty sure the SIDS risk is dramatically reduced... maybe get the breathing monitor if your really worried.

Lola sleeps on her front too since she was a month old or so, I don't think there's anything to worry.

However you can buy cot wedges if you want, I think there's no age limit on them. :)

Chase has slept like that since a month old as well. He's more comfy that way, feels better on his tummy and sleeps longer.

Ruby has just started sleeping on her front too. Last night she was curled up in a crawling position on her knees. Think shes getting some practice in, in her sleep! lol xx
Seriously im sure they will be fine tho hunny xx

Once they have mastered rolling over they are fine sleeping on their stomachs. Kathryn sleeps on her stomach all the time now, even if I put her on her back she'll be on her stomach a second later. You can always get one of those breathing monitors to put your mind at ease though. Test it out first though, just in case there's a defect or something. https://www.amazon.com/Angelcare-Mo...r_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=generic&qid=1234124057&sr=1-2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->