sleeping question/ banging his head!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Charlies started sleeping on his belly with him bum right up in the air, which i dont mind, the only thing is he moves alot and ends up with his head right in the corner he just moves and moves and ends up banging his head off the side of his cot over and over again untill it wakes him up!! it worrys me to much coz he really hits it hard!
also he falls over alot and bangs his head and his face i sware one day someones gunna think i hit him! it scares me soo much....

but this sleeping thing is doing my head in!

Leeon sleeps the same on his tummy bum in the air and he moves around the cot in his sleep

sometimes in the morning i go into him and he has an indent on his head of the cot bars where hes been asleep against them :rofl:

and for the headbanging thing leeon also does this too

dont worry hun x

Caitlyns the same with sleep now. Always banging her head while she's asleep.

oh god its so scared i sware one day some ones gunna think i do it!

Jasmine doesnt do this yet, she has just been released from her wedges lol... But she has started moving a bit... I have crib bumpers though so she wont bang her head. Some people dont agree, but I dont really care.. They are staying on :D

Dec bangs his head throughout the whole night and has been doing for months. Dont worry hun xx

Sam went through a phase of banging his head on the headboard of the cot in his sleep once he started moving around more...I tied a cot bumper just around the top (so it doesn't go round the corners) and tucked down behind the mattress so there was no way he could get under it and he stopped waking up with the banging! x

Yup the cot bumpers are what helped us too , max had bumps every morning from hitting his head :( now with the bumpers hes fine

meh my cot bumber is to small for charlie massive cot!!

if you are really worried maybe if you could get a blanket tie it over the bit he sleeps at? youd have to get it very tight in a way he couldnt get under it though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->