Sleeping

proxy bump

Reaction score
Hello.

So this is my very first pregnancy and like any new soon-to-be mommy or really any pregnant woman every bump and bruise is a worry. I know that it is common that when pregnant to become fatigued but I seem to have reverse issue. I will wake up a few hours after I laid down and be wide awake.

At first I assumed it was due to the fact my cramping and gas got worse at night and the pain would wake me up but the cramping has eased and still I only sleep for a few hours at a time.

Anyone else have this issue?

I haven't had a single nights full sleep since before I did a test and found out I was pregnant!! I generally wake up about 4.30am and will be wide awake for about 2 hours. This hasn't been a problem as I've been off work this week... However, going back I think I may be very very tired!!!!!

I wake up two hours after falling asleep then get hungry stay up for four hours and then sleep for two to three. Im glad someone else is in the samr boat though. Sleep is important for thr baby and I already had preexisting sleep issues.

That happened to me a lot early on. I was super tired in the day but then when I'd go to sleep I'd wake up every few hours. It went away after a while then it came back in my third tri. He wakes me up moving around at night now lol

Awe. I cannot wait until im further along and can feel my sweet pea move. As well as find out the gender.

I have been the same since I was 5 weeks, and I'm still the same now.
I wake up in the middle of the night and can not go back to sleep.

I get tired during the day and tend to take a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. Hubby advises against this because he has noticed me tossing and turning and night :( But sometimes the feeling of comforter in the middle of the day sounds sooooo good! Lately, I'll wake up in the middle of the night to pee, but then go back to sleep. I think the worst thing for me is going to bed at night and trying to fall asleep, because I itch everywhere! It's so frustrating! But I don't get itchy during my naps. It's kinda weird...

Me! This baby likes to wake me up before I need to be up!
I've had about 6 hours straight if sleep since I found out I was pregnant and that was only because we were out late at a concert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->