• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sleeping

Layla

Reaction score
Im soo tired, Im not sleeoing well at all right now.

As soon as i lay down my mind goes mad, i start thinking of all sorts, Things like the house or events that have happend that day, then i will remember simlar things that happend years ago, then conect things to them and so on.... I cant shut my mind off atall and its driving me crazy, i really need to sleep.

Cant take sleeping tablets or anything in case i dont hear Coby, can anyone sugest anything?

xx

lavender on your pillow? if you dont want to risk staining your sheets pop a little bag of it inside your pillow case, like the cuboard freshner things. Its ment to be really relaxing and help you sleep.

I use an oil burner with some lavendar in and use it whilst im winding down to sleep.

what about horlicks or something? :D

Horlicks is good plus a warm bath.

No TV just before bed! :ban:

I've got some self-hypnosis stuff so the music helps if I really can't unwind. The stuff like waves on a beach or rain forest works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"