Sleeping

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Is this normal? Jasmine tends to go to bed around 8:30pm and for the last couple of weeks she will gladly sleep until 10-11am if I let her, I'm having to wake her up to feed her so she doesn't go any longer without any milk. Should I just let her sleep or am I doing the right thing by waking her?

Hiya,
Does she still wake in the night? If so how many times does she wake? x

I would reccomend that if you're unsure then maybe speak to your health visitor. You maybe just really blessed with a fantastic sleeper but unfortunatley all three of mine always have been and as far as I can tell will always be early risers. But maybe for your peace of mind give your HV a ring. Sorry I can't be more reassuring. I hope that Jasmine is feeling a bit better now. x

I think she has turned into her dad and love her bed

You're lucky, My youngest is my best sleeper and even she wakes up at latest 7.00a.m! I think my eldest is going to be a hardcore raver when he gets older as he can exist on very little sleep!:rofl: People keep telling me they do lie in as they get older so bring on the teens!!!

My step mum had this with my younger brother, he would gladly sleep till then. But she said she wouldnt let him sleep by 10 xx

I don't let Ryan sleep past 9.00 am (which he has only done once). He is such a bad feeder that I absolutely have to make sure he gets his feeds at roughly the same times everyday. First one is generally around 7.00 am - sometimes a little earlier or later.

i had this problem the other morning and had to wake summer up at 10am! not to sure myself really what to do for the best!

How old is your LO hun? Some health advisors say that if in the morning the LO is sleeing more than 5hours they should be woken for a feed as they shouldnt really go longer than that...however at night time they should obviously sleep...it would depend how old your Lo is though. Ask your health visitor hun x

Lol just read he is 5months old...silly me! My LO i 2months and i was told to wake him after 5hours...im sure it would be different for your LO x

Oh hun, Josh sleeps for 11-12-13h most of the time now, he's just like mummy and loves to sleep in. Babies know when they are hungry, they wake up. I'd let her sleep. Josh sleeps through and just feeds more during the day. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->