sleepy baby!

T

tinytoes

my 7 week old baby has suddenly become a sleep monster!

We went to bed at 9.00 last night and he fell asleep as he'd just started his pre-bed feed.
I didnt wake him but just put him to bed as he was zonked and to be honest there was no waking him! His previous full feed had been about 7.30.
He woke at 4 and had a "snack" (not a full feed but enough - i figured - to keep him going) and then slept again until 8. He then ate a full feed and slept again till 10. He ate again and is still asleep now!!!
I was worried over night as he'd hardly fed and his nappy was virtually dry this morning. But I assumed he'd wake if he was hungry?

Yesterday was quite a busy day so maybe he's catching up?
It's such a change to last week when he ate all the time and hardly slept.
He doesnt have a temperature but it's slightly concerning me...was it OK for him to hardly eat all night??? And to be soooo sleepy today?

Last week charlie started doing the exact same thing! its lovely now tho he goes to sleep about 8pm wakes up at about 3 or 4 for a snack then goes back to sleep untill about 8am! i love it its so diffrent from before he used to wake up allll the time, the first night he done it i was awake most of the night looking at him making sure he was ok! now im just glad of the sleep!

Some babies cry and scream during growthspurts and some just sleep a whole lot.I think that is whats happening.

Bubs will tell you if hes hungry lol I was gonna say growth spurt :D

Grace did that for a couple of days last week. She slept from 10 till half 5, had a bit of a feed and then went back to sleep till about quarter to 9 then woke up for a bottle and only had one wet nappy. However those particular days I had been out and about with her in the pram so I don't know whether the fresh air made her sleepier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->