Slight cramping/jiggling 5 days on?

EcoMama

Reaction score
I mc on sun just gone. It was quick and painful.
I have had slight bleeding up until today, it has now nearly stopped.

But somce this morning I have started feeling very very mild twingy jiggly feelings in abdomen area.

Is this normal?

Hi Eco Mama,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I just lost my first baby three weeks ago. It's so hard. ((hugs))

Like you, I had bleeding / spotting for about a week afterward, then it stopped for a week. A few times during that week I felt those twinge-y feelings you mentioned in my right ovary area. Exactly 2 weeks after the miscarriage, I started spotting again and a few days later had a day of moderate to severe right side ovary pain. Still not sure what causes that, but I've continued to feel "twinges" and mild pain in that area off and on.

I don't know if this is anything like what you're experiencing, but just putting it out there to say that things are weird for a while post-miscarriage. My midwife told me that breakthrough bleeding is not uncommon for up to a couple months afterward. I think things are just moving back into place and trying to get back to normal.

Saying a prayer for your physical and emotional recovery. Send me a note if you need someone to talk to!

Thank you Alaskan.

Yeah the twinges sound similar! Will keep am eye on them as the nurse said to look out for infection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->