slightly worried-update!

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Friday.I am off work ill so have been bored so had a read through some of the other threads and am slightly worried now cos all the simptoms i have put down to a change of cp, they are all listing as pregnancy simptoms, also yesterday my bb's got bigger and my nips are sore but unlike pms they arnt rock hard. scared now!!! did a test on tue and it was a :bfn: but :S:S:S:S:S:S

Ok its now sunday, BB'S are even sorer than they were on fri, have also been realy moody and snappy, i feel rather bloated and the OH had had more BD this week than he has in the past month. I hope :witch: turns up soon!!!!

i have no idea! had no af while i was on the implant and as im on the mini pill, u dont have a week break so like the implant if it comes, it comes.

eek, thats a bit of a toughie! I'd test again in a week if you're still getting symptoms. If still inconclusive see your GP. Sorry I cant be of more help, I dont know anything about the implant or mini pill :s xx

must say hun i wouldnt worry too much a small af may be on the way, i know manuy women fall preg on pill but the mini pill is even more unlikely as u normally have no af with it, but im no doc and anything is pos when it comes to BCP's and other contraceptives, if u feel worried and symptoms persist take another test in few days or consult a doc x x x x

I have an appointment at the docs on monday to change my pill so ill see what she says

Think i might do a test again, just in case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"