Slim Fast - my little diary :o)

broodyc

Mummy to 2 baba's
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well today I am starting Slim Fast 3.2.1 plan which is 1 600 calorie meal, 2 shakes and 3 snacks per day. Not forgetting the 2 litres of water minimum per day :thumbup:

I am feeling really motivated and was wondering if any other ladies are doing this and fancy a buddy? If not then then feel free to read my updates and offer your words of wisdom on my journey to return to my pre pregnancy weight.

I currently weigh 12st 8lbs :nope: and hope to lose 2 -2.5 stone if possible.

I did Lighterlife previously and lost 3 stone which given my active lifestyle I managed to maintain until pregnancy. I seem to be pretty good at maintaining and am not putting on weight, just not losing it either :dohh:

So here I am. Motivated and ready to go.

Think I will take measurements later too

Xx

Hi. How's it going?
I saw this on offer in boots, and would get it, but I was s little unsure about it, as I've not heard much about it

Well, week 1 I have lost 3lbs. Can't say any fairer than that :happydance: to be honest, I'm going on holiday next week so I will not stick to slim fast then bt will get back into full swing when I get back.

You should try it out for a few days and then if it doesn't suit, you've only wasted a few pounds with offer in Boots xx

I'm with you as of Monday I'm starting if you wanna text or email also drop me a message and I'll send over x x

You should try it out for a few days and then if it doesn't suit, you've only wasted a few pounds with offer in Boots xx

I know. I should have got some. Unsure whether they still have this offer on now.

Let us know how you get on.

I'm trying this too! I have just purchased slim fast shakes and the chocolate snack bars, going to give it a bash! My diet starts today xx

I'm on day 5 of slim fast, in the first few days I actually gained 2lbs (but that did time with starting my period as well so blaming that) and this morning I was at the weight I started, I am going to keep it up for another 3/4 days and weigh myself again if I haven't lost any weight by then I will be giving in.
But despite the lack of weight loss I am really enjoying the diet, the Strawberry is my favourite shake over the chocolate but I havne't tried the others yet but I am not struggling with feeling hungry or anything like that, and I haven't had more than 2 snacks on any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->