Slim_Donnas 21lb loss on MFP w/pics

babyhopesxx

Mum of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i've been tracking my weight loss with My Fitness Pal (MFP) for about 8 weeks now and i've lost 21lbs so far. This leaves me with 11lb to lose to hit my pre-pregnancy weight, but ideally i would like to lose another 21lbs to be a more healthy weight for me.

So i've added some progress pictures, the first one i was sooo embarrased when i saw that. I can't believe how big my butt is :blush:
There are a few other pictures that i thought i would add before and the last few were taken this morning.

I can tell in myself that i've lost weight and really feel much better for it but it's not until i looked at the photos then i realised exactly how much i had changed.

I've still got a way to go before i get to an ideal weight i am happy with but i'm really impressed with my progress so far. Even when the past few weeks have been really difficult where i didn't lose any weight and i got so disheartened but i'm glad i stuck with it now. One thing i've noticed over the years is that i don't steadily lose 1lb a week over the weeks, my body tends to stay the same for a few weeks and then suddenly lose a chunk of weight. I think this could be where i have gone wrong previously because i don't see a change immediately and then give up and ultimately fail in losing weight. But this time i'm going to stick to it :D

The first 3 are before pictures, the last 2 are the recent pictures.

Attachments

• WP_000137.jpg
    WP_000137.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 29
  • WP_000381.jpg
    WP_000381.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 24
  • SNV89719.jpg
    SNV89719.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 20
  • SAM_0480.jpg
    SAM_0480.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 21
  • SAM_0489.jpg
    SAM_0489.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 33
Good for you!! I can definitely see the difference.. I need to start my "before" pics, but I'm always weary of putting my face online... :nope: So.. I'll start with headless body shots..:haha:

way to go!
You can do it! (and so can I) I am only down 13 lb now but I also feel a big change now and I have much more energy, I have weeks where I dont lose much and other weeks where it just goes so easy!
We can all do it, thanks for sharing your story now im all pumped up again for the week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->