Slimming Pills

J

Jem88

I'm trying to loose a stone, maybe stone & half & i've just got an air walker off freecycle & was going to try slimming pills aswell, to give me the motivation :blush: Does anyone know any pills that actually work/help? I've just been looking at the reviews for "Adios" an they are all negative :S. Also is it okay to take slimming pills when TTC?

Thanks.

i would take them while ttc incase u get pregnant as none are good while pregnant

Im my experience the slimming pills are just a quick fix and seriously not worth the money, as soon as you stop taking them you put the weight back on and some (thats if they work, some dont) I wouldnt think they would be ok while ttc cos you never know what is in them. Good luck hun! x

Hi hun i am taking Duromine 30mg.. they are, have and is working like a charm for me...
I have now lost 33pounds from May to date still have to go weigh again....
I some days forget to take them and since changing ALL my eating habits to healthy foods i don't crave anything when im not taking them... I took a 2 week break from the pills and NO extra cravings or starving pains...

For me it was very important to eat healthy and excercise every night to ensure i don't just rely on the pills....

Good luck...
O can't :nope::nope::nope:TTC on these meds.... but helped me to lose 17.6 pounds in 1 month....
:hugs::hugs:

just a word of warning about duromine.... it's like an amphetamine which causes appetite surpression but can have serious side effects, very high blood pressure, racing heart beat, panic attacks even strokes. It can be bought from the internet from overseas.

Best see your GP or practice nurse, find out your BMI (body mass index) get some diet tips. over all increasing exercise and low fat, sensible eating WILL make you lose weight.

As people have said above, most diet pills are a waste of time and money and can be dangerous.

You could speak to the pharmacist about Ali sliiming tablets but they are expensive and you need a BMI of over 28 (I think!!)

Good luck!

Mrs H
xxx

I used to take "fat mabalisor tablets" (sp) from holland and barrets there like £5.99 and i lost 2 stone on them :) there all natural so you can ttc on them. i feel pregnant on them, but stoped when i got pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->