slimming tablets

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
ephedrine, to be exact...

has anyone ever taken this as a slimming aid? what was it like? how did you feel?

if you dont want to post here, drop me a pm! :D

Hi hun. I tried them once, a couple of years ago although im not sure what they where called, i bought them from the chemist. I lost about 5lb in one week..i was only on them a fortnight then stopped cus i lost weight too quickly. They gave me migraines, made me sick and i ended up passing out and having to take time off work! Once i stopped taking them the weight came back! I personally wouldnt recommend them unless u have alot of weight to lose. Even then i would only use them as a last resort and not without seeing your GP first. I certainly wouldnt have them if u just wanna shed a few pounds. Like i say if u have alot to lose and are finding it hard to get rid of they are ok to give u that boost u need to start u off but not as a permenent measure. I wouldnt use them again. Good luck hun xx

thanx for the reply hun!! i have about 23ish pounds to lose, and in all honesty, im so lazy, i know this is far from an excuse!!! but i know my limits and wen/if i need to stop :D

Ephedrine is awful stuff!
Its like speed! Increases your heart rate and makes you manic. I used it for a few months ages ago and yes I lost a bit of weight but it not really worth it.

I wouldn't recommend anything other than what the GP gives you a :thumpup: to Yvanne. For your own sake?

x

I recommended them to Yvanne as they are good but are like speed. You cannot buy them over the counter tho.

U having 2nd thoughts Yvanne?

no not having 2nd thoughts, they have been ordered, just wanted some honest opinions on them :D

Do they keep you awake then? Coz if thats the case I might as well take something that keeps my eyes open & get slim :rofl:

Ordered? Docs or from online?

ordered online hun, can link ya if u want :D

PM? lol

Coming from USA? I got my stuff from USA :blush:

I've not had those particular ones although i did get some from a clinc only took them for about a month but they gave me the kick start i needed then i carried on dieting without them as my stomach had shrunk and i didn't feel hungry. As long as you monitor the side effects and stop taking them if anything dodgy starts happening, i used to go every two weeks and they would check my blood pressure as that was one of the risks associated. I think for short term use they are ok.

thanx jo, see wen i initally did my last diet my tummy shrunk and i do feel i can control my use of these, i have also told my family i will be taking them so they can tell me if they feel i need to stop too :D

I used to take them when I was doing a lot of nights, they kept me going LOL! Its also really good for taking 30 mins before you go to the gym, you pound your way through an hours work out. That was the best part about it.
We used to get it of ebay, and it was quite stong. It was from a UK seller.

I tried them once from some dodgy guy i used to work with and gave them up as a bad job. Chris went off it with me about them also as you dont really know whats in them entirely and other factors he wasnt keen on

I lost a little but not a great deal and they used to make me feel dizzy and stuff...

Personally I wouldnt recommend taking them.

x

Honestly, I would not recommend taking any kind of diet pills. They may work in the beginning, but once you stop taking them, the weight starts coming back. Also, they are not good for your body and they are expensive. I would just recommend daily excercise and a clean diet. Unfortunately, there are no quick fixes when it comes to losing weight (I wish there was though). Just be sure to drink plenty of water and consume fewer calories. There is a website I loved going to for great advice about working out, eating and just maintaining a healthy weight. It's called self.com. You can create a user name and password for free. I loved this place, it's just as helpful as this site (for non-preggers though). Good luck to you.

Yvanne have you been taking them?

Any success?

what do you think..

https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/Yvanne-Marie/beforeside.jpg

https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/Yvanne-Marie/diet2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member