slimming tablets

Ohhhhhhhh!

Looks like it from those pics? What about weight/scales? Feel diff?

Side effects?

PS: I like your little set (I need to be careful don't I after yesterday lmao)

PPS: Put ya clothes away :lol:

well starting pic was 12 stone 7, and am now(weighed today) 11 8!

inch wise, only an inch or so! but i can see difference! im also quite bloated as on af atm, so all in all, im nearly there!!!!

side effects,, none ive noticed!

my set aint actually a set.. :rofl: but was 4m la senza sale.. its my grumpy but gorgeous bra.. dyke :smug: :rofl:

an my washing.. well... its still there :blush: darren can put it away wen im out 2nyt :wohoo:

What else have you been doing other than the tablets & Yvanne how long did it take to loose that weight? :shock:

And are you calling me a dyke ffs LOL!! *slap*

been eating healthily(tho have had a few "oh fuck it" nights of shite )

no excercise! an got 1 o they flab zapper things lol, an tht is over 3 weeks ;)

Flab zapper?

which one you get?

its on ebay, u want me to pm u link?

Link here if you want :mrgreen: Just the tablets I didn't want posted :D

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=230214103948&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=013

doesnt work miracles.. but seems fine for price!

You think it helped on top hun? Would have been interesting how you got on with one or other soley :D

I had one of those once (one like) - it gave me shocks lol Just wondered if it was different when you calle dit a zapper!

x

cos its zappin my flab :rofl: my pics are pretty good lol, my tum aint that smooth or toned! i promise!!

Im staring my ephs on Tuesday after my bowel investigation tomoz.

When I was 38 weeks with Lucy I weighed 17 stone 10 (didnt bother weighing myself after that! So prob heavier at the end) now 12 stone 11, want to be 10.5 stone, Im 5 ft 11 and think that is an ok weight.

So I will be joining Yvanne with my pics soon, but my belly is way saggy!eewww xx

my friend was on these for a while and it was like she was on speed!! i would steal a couple before spring cleaning or moving house. I can see how they would do their job but they can put the heart under strain and make you a bloody mean person when coming down.

After my son i just took pro plus to help me stay awake and it had the added bonus of helping me loose the weight as caffene is a stimulant and a hunger repressent.

Again though its probably not the healthiest way to do it.

i have taken these in a mild form with other ingredients that supress the appetite amongst other things...i lost 2 1/2 stone in 6 weeks and felt great what was even better was when i stopped taking them the weight never came back on...the name of the tablets i took was thermolift classic wiv ephedra and i know they were banned in my country cause they contained ephedrine...if i wanted them now it would have to be over the net and they ship them to you...cost about 23 pound for months supply...i have tried many pills before aswell as ephedrine found these the better ones because of the added ingredients...christ my house was shining

Has anyone ever tried Hoodia? I've just ordered soome online. From what I can make out they suppress your appetite which I'm hoping will make me stop snacking! I'm going to keep a food diary to make sure I don't go silly though

hiya wondered how you was getting on with them ? i bought the ephedra fee stacker's once they were useless ,could someone pm me the link you got yours from might try them this time

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->