Slimming world - 2013 resolution.

Beccaxo

Mummy to one & TTC #2
Reaction score
I've done slimming world before but back in 2010 and lost a fair amount of weight & is the only diet that works for me, so will be joining back in 2013 as my new years resolution. I have fair bit of weight to shift i'm only small 5 foot 4 inches and now weigh a scary 187.6lbs (13st 4lbs) & I know exactly how it got this bad due to eating crap & not caring about myself, considering I used to weigh 120.4lbs (8st 6lbs) I have a fair amount to shift and want to be back in at least a size 12 for my MIL wedding in June out in Turkey - I am a size 14/16 now so want to feel confident again. I do loose weight easily but only for a while then it becomes hard to shift! This is why I need to get back to group and get support and help!

Anyone on here want to be slimming world buddies and compare notes? I am starting group on Wednesday 9th Jan.

Good luck sweetie :) I'm not doing a slimming world diet but i didn't want to read and run! Best of luck. xx

I am starting again tomorrow night :thumbup:

We can team up if you like :flower:

:hugs:

im starting slimming world on the 9th as well:thumbup:

hope i can get my head around it.
unlike u i have never been slim.the lowest weight i remember being(as an adult) was 12 stone,and i felt really confident then.

im starting slimming world on the 9th as well:thumbup:

hope i can get my head around it.
unlike u i have never been slim.the lowest weight i remember being(as an adult) was 12 stone,and i felt really confident then.

It is pretty easy to get your head around, your slimming world coordinator will explain it you to, the first few days it's learning the ropes but it is really good & it is so nice to feel confident again - good luck in your weigh loss journey :flower:

Please can I join your group? I joined SW last Friday (for the 6th time in 10 years) and due to weigh in again this fri. I have actually been really enjoying it this time round and am feeling really motivated. Have been cooking some really lovely meals this week and I feel so much better for it :)

well just been to my class and it was mega busy,obv with it being the new year.
i wonder how many people will be there in 6 weeks?i know im going to be one of them.
so my weigh in was kinda horrible i weigh 15st13half lb arrrghhhh:cry:

Hi I'v been doing SW for 12weeks now and lost 14.5lb in that time - would love too join your page?
I post new recipes I try on instagram if any1 wants too add me dani_13910 also have a group on FB Slimming World - dani if you want too follow me on my journey

Everyone can join in :flower:

I'm just keeping it on B&B for now, but can set up a FB page if anyone wants to?
Had my first official class yesterday but been following the SW diet for a week just to get me started & I've already lost 5lbs which I am thrilled about but got a way to go to get to target, but with the motivation and support from group & on here we can all do it :) x

Got my weigh in tomorrow. Was horrified last week being the heaviest i have ever been and 7 stone away from being comfortably within my healthy bmi!!!! Will be wearing the lightest clothes possible and taking my breakfast with me for after the weigh in!!

Everyone can join in :flower:

I'm just keeping it on B&B for now, but can set up a FB page if anyone wants to?
Had my first official class yesterday but been following the SW diet for a week just to get me started & I've already lost 5lbs which I am thrilled about but got a way to go to get to target, but with the motivation and support from group & on here we can all do it :) x

i just have a page on FB too record my journey, got a few SW friends on there so easier for them too follow me that way.

ive got my weigh in tonight.
its not been a week since i started but i cant get to my meeting on wed cause im working.
hope it goes well

hi i lost 6lbs at my first weigh in so that was in just 5 days!!!!!!

im eating loads at meal times which is amazing everyone!

I lost 5.5lbs the first week but have really struggled to lose anything this week (week 2), in fact I had stuck to the plan and put on 1/2 a lb by tuesday morning on my scales (which match the SW ones)!! Was so naffed off with it that I went out and ate a huge piece of cake and felt much better, even more so as the 1/2lb had gone the next morning! Weigh in number 2 tomorrow if I am not snowed in. Not looking forward to it but things can only pick up next week. Other than that one humungous cake blip (flexible synned it) I have stuck to plan all week. Wish me luck!

On the bright side I have completed 2 weeks of Body Magic Gold so even if I am not shifting the weight, I am getting fitter :)

How's it all going beccaxo :)

I joined slimming world 3 weeks ago and weigh in on a Thursday :) Week 1 I lost 4lbs and week two I lost another 4lbs :) I also got slimmer of the week and won the raffle lol :)

Can't wait for weigh in on Thursday :)

Congratulations on your weight loss so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->