Slimming world and pregnancy anyone?

ameeann

Reaction score
I was doing sw before we conceived, I've been told it's safe to carry on with but I'm struggling to stick to it :/ anyone else in the same boat? Dry carbs are the only thing I want atm haha

I have but struggled in first tri too and only returned in second tri. Your mw needs to fill in a form to give permission for you to follow it.

Yeah I’ve been struggling with it - firstly because I didn’t fancy eating anything anyway, and then would only be able to stomach one specific (generally unhealthy) thing. Now I’m hungry all the time and also knackered so can’t be bothered to prepare anything. I lost four pounds two weeks ago, and then put it back on over the last two weeks :/ I’ve got to get my motivation back. Maybe we can continue this thread and nag each other on!

lora - im not under a midwife yet, due to a mc a few months ago, im leaving it a little longer this time but ive spoke with my consultant who has okayed me to just do it when i feel up to it (which isnt very often haha) and to go backto group when im feeling better!

red - i think thats a great idea! haha i can only stomach unhealthy ish things atm too...ive been the same in all my pregnancies, my guess is this one is a boy too :haha:

I wasn't doing any plan with any of my pregnancies but I remember struggling to eat during the first tri. I stuck to dry crackers and water for most of it

I was on slimming world before I got pregnant. I planned on carrying it on because my BMI is already 32. I was that sick in the first trimester that I didn't bother going because I was so off food.

My MW said to me just be careful because when your appetite comes back in the second trimester you will want to eat everything in sight.

I am now in the third trimester and I could eat my body weight in crap!! I wish I had stayed at SW!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->