• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slimming World anyone?

lucylu79

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone, like me is still going to class?

People think i'm crazy to go and pay to be told i've gained weight but i'm scared if I stop that I will be worse so I pay the fee and leave. Yes its a waste of money but I can't help but wonder how much more I would of gained if I had of stopped when I found out I was expecting.

Anyway, i've gained 24 lbs already at 33 weeks and I had a healthy bmi when I got pregnant, I think i'm expected to gain between 25-35 pounds which if not careful i'm going to exceed!!

I just wondered if anyone's out there for a bit of chat and support at this difficult time, i'm still getting MS most days and I feel hungover the majority of the time...the only thing that helps is eating and I know I could step up the healthy eating A LOT over the next 7 weeks with a bit of encouragement!

I'm not looking to lose weight, simply not gain no more than another 7lbs if I can help it!!!

I was a SW consultant for a while and always said id go to group when i was pregnant! Didn't do it last time or this! It's definitely a great plan to follow and I agree you probably gain less than you would otherwise! I've just weighed myself and my baby's coming this week and have gained more than I would have liked to! I'll be going back around the time my baby's 3 months like i did last time as I found the plan along with breast feeding really got the weight off me!

Try not to stress too much about the weight gain!

Whatever motivates you to eat healthy. Isn't that the big picture anyways?:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->