~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

well feeling depressed with my gains. I gained 16lb before pregnancy and just got back on track when i found out i was pregnant.....

now 28+3 ive gained about 20.5lbs too! :( feels like all my hard work is been undone (and im been 100% on plan!! just not losing.)

Im doing rubbish! Since christmas I have had one good loss of 4.5lb,a couple of 1-2lbs and then eith maintains or small gains.I cant get into the right mentality.
I feel like giving up but I know within the year I will regain all the weight I have lost (2st9 now)

Rachy - Definitely make sure you have all of your Syns, that is what helps with the weight loss :thumbup:

Jess - Don't worry too much, just think of your bundle of joy that you will soon have in your arms :cloud9:

Kerrie - Maintains and small gains aren't too bad, the weight will come off eventually, I know how you feel about giving up though, I gave up myself until after Jayden is born, hopefully I will see better results then :)

I put on 3lb in the last 2 weeks and I'm not surprised, was completely off plan. Not too bad today and on it 100% as of tomorrow xx

I had a really bad week two weeks ago, it was that time of the month and i ate rubbish all week, including a donner kebab. Unsurprisingly i put on a 1 and a half. So went at it super good last week eating syn free meals and stuff and lost 5lbs! Was so pleased. Doing ok this week but dont think i will beat my 5lbs loss lol. 1st stone gone just three moreish to go

Rachy - Definitely make sure you have all of your Syns, that is what helps with the weight loss :thumbup:

Jess - Don't worry too much, just think of your bundle of joy that you will soon have in your arms :cloud9:

Kerrie - Maintains and small gains aren't too bad, the weight will come off eventually, I know how you feel about giving up though, I gave up myself until after Jayden is born, hopefully I will see better results then :)
Thanks, Its just so hard as i almost had gastric bypass, but backed out and did SW. Lost 5.5st which im exstatic about. I just didnt realize id gain so much back :nope:

I had a really bad week two weeks ago, it was that time of the month and i ate rubbish all week, including a donner kebab. Unsurprisingly i put on a 1 and a half. So went at it super good last week eating syn free meals and stuff and lost 5lbs! Was so pleased. Doing ok this week but dont think i will beat my 5lbs loss lol. 1st stone gone just three moreish to go

wow thats amazing, well done! i did have a few huge gains as i was a pig and so naughty with food, which i then did lose 3-4lb week after but it was still a gain as id put 5-6lb on the week before lol

Raspberry - It's totally understandable that you have been off plan, I hope you are feeling better :hugs: xx

Kit10 - I think star week gives us an excuse to eat rubbish :haha: Way to go on the 5lbs loss though! :thumbup:

Jess - You're welcome. I think Slimming World was a much better choice than a Gastric Bypass to be honest, that's just my opinion though and well done you for making that decision, it couldn't have been easy.

I'm definitely feeling a lot better, thank you! My last scan tomorrow morning -hopefully.
Not been 100% on plan buuuut hopefully better than last week and I've got a house full of healthy food.
Weigh in tomorrow night. Xx

Raspberry - Really glad to hear that you are feeling better :hugs: xx

Another 2lbs for me last week so i'm officially 1/4 of the way to target. yay

I lost 1.5lb this week. But need to knuckle down and actually eat properly this week.
Xx

Kit10 - Well done you! :D

Raspberry - Way to go on the 1.5lb weight loss! :D xx

Hi Ladies, I hope its ok to joing this thread. I had my 12 week booking in scan last week and was told I will need a glucose test at 28 weeks to test for gestatinal diabetes all because of my weight - Im currently 90Kg. So midwife suggsted if I really wanted to maintain my current weight during pregnancy or even lose a little I should join Slimming World. So I did.

I need to go shopping tonight to prepare but the plan looks brilliant with loads of variety and you can eat so much so fingers crossed I can stick to it!

I've been rubbish and not eaten proper meals and not had enough superfree so I maintained this week.
If you need any help with the plan maybababy then let me know - do you have your extra book with the healthy extras you can have?
Xx

Maybababy - Hiya :wave:

Welcome to the thread. Good luck on your weight loss journey, I'm sure you will do great! :D

Raspberry - A maintain is better than a gain :thumbup:

Raspberry - I'm really glad to hear that. I hope you are feeling a little better now :hugs: xx

Hi everyone,

Hope I'm okay to join this thread, was looking for a weight group
Support, I've recently just joined slimming world
I'm on my 2nd week and get weighed in Tuesday, struggling a little but getting there, I lost 8.5lb in my first week (think your first is the best) I was 14.7 and half I'm now 13.13, my goal is 10 and half stone got a long journey ahead of me and it's scary just wanted to join a group
For support & advice xx

Carla xx

Hi lovely, good luck with your weight loss!
Guess what ladies? I maintained AGAIN!
xx

Cherrished - Welcome to the thread and good luck on your weight loss journey :wave:

That's great that you lost 8.5lbs on your first week, well done! :D

Raspberry - Like I have said previously, a maintain is better than a gain :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->