Slimming world password plsssss

PregnantKez

Reaction score
Hiya all,

Can anybody PM me the slimmers world password for this week (or last weeks even).

Desperate to get on there, been warned to stop with the sugar from my consultant, and figured it more of a healthy eating plan than a diet

Thanks mucho x

Hiya all,

Can anybody PM me the slimmers world password for this week (or last weeks even).

Desperate to get on there, been warned to stop with the sugar from my consultant, and figured it more of a healthy eating plan than a diet

Thanks mucho x

Never heard of slimmers world but I will tell you that in my program I've had to take a lot of dietetics/nutrition courses and in a nutshell SUGAR causes us to be fat. If you cut out all unnatural foods with sugar ...ie. bread, milk, processed foods, fruit, and all refined sugars and baked goods you will notice a huge difference on your waistline within even a week.

Try sticking to brown rice, rice pasta (no regular pasta), oatmeal, barley and yams as your primary carbohydrates. Eat lots of green veggies and lots of protein. You should start feeling a little difference in your waistline withint 1-2 weeks and seeing a dramatic difference within a month. Good luck and again I totally agree with your consultant! Read all nutrition labels and if it has sugar dont eat it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->