Slimming World?

monkee12

Reaction score
Does anyone on here do slimming world and how do you find it? I’m adamant that I want to change myself and now is the time to do it. Normal diets don’t work for me as I have PCOS and struggle to lose weight (one of the side affects for me) so slimming world is something I’m considering.

what meals do people recommend? X

I did Slimming World and lost 50lbs with them. It is the easiest diet I have ever done and I enjoyed going to groups as it was a bit of ME time and the ladies there gave me such a boost. It helped not being on my own on the journey.
You can eat anything you want on that plan, just not necessarily cart loads of greasy or sweet things. But it is super easy and very humane once you understand the principle. Good luck :)

I just started losing weight, so I can't recommend anything to you yet. I don't like diets, so now I try to do a lot of sports, eat healthy food, drink vitamins from Canadian Pharmacy and a lot of water. My friend achieved a good result this way. I think that I will also succeed, to be honest

Last edited:
I lost 3 stone on slimming world. I found it easy to stick to once I had a couple of meals in mind to rotate.

I tend to eat a lot of the same foods all the time though, so I'm quite a boring eater.

I'd have porridge or toast for breakfast.

Salad for lunch with no bread, but I used to use ham slices and wrap spinach etc .. inside them, like a ham wrap. Or sometimes I'd have a slimming world meal from Iceland.

For tea I'd have something like pasta with home made sauce, or baked potato with beans and cheese or tuna and salad, or omlette with vegetables and baby potatoes.

For snacks I'd have cheese, space raiders and a freddo or something like that.

It didn't really feel like a diet. I was eating mostly the same foods as I usually would, but minus all the rubbish i used to eat in between, and of course one packet of crisps rather than my usual 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->