slimming world?

bambino

Reaction score
anyone doing this to lose the pregnancy pounds? I lost 1 stone last year & stopped when i found out i was pregnant. Now im back to square one... put that stone back on plus 10 extra pounds!! I took the plunge and went back on tuesday. I now have 1 stone 10 pounds to get rid of!! lol:dohh:

yep im waiting for my books to arrive not going to classes doing it online but have bought all the books to take to the shops with me lol so its costing me twice as much :dohh: all because i cant bare to leave amelia at home for hour to go get weighed lol I am tall 5ft 10 but not a thin one :hissy: lol and weighed 14st before pregnant and needed to loose a stone but at the peak of pregancy i weighed a whooping 17 1/2 stone :sad2:

and I now weigh 16 stone its going up and down by a few pounds either way as im still BF and generally eating what I want asdas bakery dept hasnt had a better customer for so many years :rofl:

I think i can have a few extra syns if BF so :happydance: but am going to be very sensible and try and get 3 stone off for now any more and i think i would look like a whippet as im a big build but not fat lol

yep i started on 3rd feb, i was going before i fell preg id lost a stone and half then stopped when i fell pregnant, i put a stone back on, but i have a lot to lose :( i lost 5lb in first week tho :D

well done :happydance:

I lived on the green days mostly, jacket potatos when i first did it 2 years ago and remember losing about 5lb a week for the first 2/3 weeks whether that will happen this time round

Gem x

thank you :) yea iv had mostly green days i think, i love potatoes lol, theres the new extra easy plan to, i havent triedthat yet

I'm on it too. There's a few of us check out the biggest loser thread. I've lost over half a stone in 2 weeks!!

I'm on WW... the enemy - ha ha.... lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks though... Hooray!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->