Slings advice please baby waring mommas!...

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
I really like them and i kinda wanna give it a go using one with this baby when its born but have a few questionnnsss..
I have 2 that i bought when charlie was little, ones a ring one and ones a baby bjorn one, i couldnt get away with using the ring one coz i had no idea how too keep him in it, i was always kinda worryed he would fall out! i took him out in the baby bjorn one a few times but only kinda mainly to the shop, but one day when i did take him out for a while my back ended up killing me i have problems with my back as it is it just seemed to make it worse, is there any kinda sling i can get that wont hurt my back or anything i need to do to stop it hurting my back?

Moby Wraps are great. They dont hurt my back at all compared to the baby bjorn. I could barely walk with that on. Another good one is the mei tai, Ive just ordered one of those but the other mums swear by them.

I couldnt get on with ring slings.

Ive just ordered a mei tai too after alot of reccomendations. I had a minimonkey sling at first but couldnt get on with it as I too felt like she wasnt in it properly. Have just been using a £10 tesco sling lately which isnt too kind on the back either, so hoping the mei tai will be better.

moby's rock!!!! i have really bad back probs n i manage really well with it!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

i have a close baby carrier which is fab!! I can wear it all day and it doesnt aggrivate my back or my spd!!

I love my Mei Tai for longer walks but I couldn't survive without my ring sling. They both just take a bit of practice.

I'm going for a woven wrap next :)

I had a sling when LO was first born and couldn't get on with it at all. I then had a Baby Bjorn carrier which I loved but LO outgrew it.

I have just bought a buckle soft carrier (Patapum) and a Moby wrap and I LOVE the Moby...no pulling on the back at all....brilliant! The Patapum hurts my shoulders and OH's but he'll use it now and again!

I have also heard great things about the Baby Hawk Mei Tai carrier! Think I'm going to try one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->