Slow cooker

Kelz22

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me a good slow cooker? I have been wanting to get one for ages but just never have. Thanks. Also if you leave it on all day or for a few hours will it cost more in Electric ?

I have a Lakeland own version and think it's excellent. My Mum had a CrockPot one and equally loved it but hers was 3 times the price and didn't do anything different. I'd recommend the Lakeland one though.

I got one really cheap in Asda for nine pounds. Think they still have them around that price. Its got a sausage casserole in it at the moment xx

I have the basic Tesco version (similar price to Asda). Once you have one, you won't be able to do without. As far as electricity is concerned, I use mine very often and I haven't noticed any change in the bill so far.

I have a Morphy Richards one that I got from Morrisons for 20 pounds. I love it and use it at least 3-4 times per week in the winter. :)

I got a 3.5 litre one but may buy one with a bigger capacity soon as there is now 5 of us.
I have never noticed a change in electricity and we pay on meter. :flower:

Ours is Morphy richards but quite an expensive one as my parents gave it too us when we moved out i love it so much its getting to that time of.year where they are perfext for winter.meala like casserole/braise etc im going to make one this week actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->