Slow Embryo Growth vs Miscarriage pls help

Vaeda B

Reaction score
I was scanned at what I thought was 7 weeks but they dated me at 5! Sac and yolk present. I went back for rescan 2 weeks after and dosent look like foetus has grown a lot, there is now a fetal pole but they said baby should have grown a lot more than this in 2 weeks. They've advised I will probably miscarry but am booked in for another scan in a weeks time. Has anyone ever had this and baby grew? X

I'm so sorry hun - for myself and 3 friends who have all had this scenario, it did not end with a baby. I would prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Miracles do happen, in your situation I think there is a very small chance it will catch up. xx

Hello, I measured behind by 4 weeks at my first scan (i went in due to a heavy bleed) and then caught up by a few days two weeks later. I was told to expect the worst and by what would have been my 12 week scan in line with their measurement baby had caught up with my dates.

I know that this doesn't happen in all cases but I wanted to wish you all the luck in the world xx

It's very reassuring to hear your story thank you, I have been passing some tissue and have had some stomach ache since the scan so I'm thinking the worst and If it's good news bonus! I have never actually bled in this pregnancy so hoping it's a good sign x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->