Slow hcg :/ Updated with levels, heavy blood after sex.

socuriousman

Reaction score
*Updates in comments*

Has anyone had slow hcg and had a good outcome?
Im 4 weeks and 4 days and I suddenly feel way less pregnant.

Had one day of extreme cramps in my left side running down my thigh and halfway up my back. Then it came back 2 days later for a few hours.

Went to emerg and they did both ultrasounds and didnt see anything.

They warned me I could be ectopic. Waiting for a refferal to a clinic then more tests.

Only have sore boobs at night and still some bloating and cramping but nothing really otherwise.

Last edited:
I wish you all the best it’s still pretty early for symptoms

at 4wk, they may not see anything yet. I know with DD2 they didnt at 4w but 5w they did

Am so sorry your going through this. I hope u get some answers.

I did go to emerg and they thought it was a miscarriage but hormones still rising. Waiting for ultrasound next week. On the day of my ultrasound I will be one day away from 6 weeks.
Is anyone good at hcg levels? Ive had 3 blood tests done not quite 24 hours apart.

Saturday June 1st in evening 110

Monday June 3rd late evening 143

Wednesday June 5th early morning 207

Had I had more time between them it might look more doubled.

Should be 5 weeks today, wondering if I ovulated or implanted late but got my first line at 8dpo 7 days before expected period.

Had a lot of pain on and off but chiropractor thinks its sciatic due to previous injury.
Original went to hospital thinking it was ectopic.

Maybe Im just lucky and the pool of blood means I just cant have regular sex.

Those numbers really don't look too bad to me given how close together they were taken. I think if there had been 48 hours between draws you would have seen doubling numbers. I had mine done every 48 hours and they had just doubled and everything as of right now at 6weeks is looking like it should.

Oh and I feel for you on the sciatic pain, I have had it on and off since my first pregnancy and if I sit in a car too long or anything like that I wont be able to walk the next day.
I hope everything calms down for you soon, I hate that you having to go through all of this.

Oh and I feel for you on the sciatic pain, I have had it on and off since my first pregnancy and if I sit in a car too long or anything like that I wont be able to walk the next day.
I hope everything calms down for you soon, I hate that you having to go through all of this.
Thanks for the quick response! I was rear ended by a car on my motorcycle 2 years ago and I had fully body whiplash and extremely messed up hips and had to recover in full time hairdressing school. So im not surprised round ligament pain is flaring everything up. The irony is the rest of my back and spine now looks healthy because of relaxin relaxing all my muscles

Thanks for the quick response! I was rear ended by a car on my motorcycle 2 years ago and I had fully body whiplash and extremely messed up hips and had to recover in full time hairdressing school. So im not surprised round ligament pain is flaring everything up. The irony is the rest of my back and spine now looks healthy because of relaxin relaxing all my muscles
Which also included upper bicep pain which kicked in several hours after my bleed really making me think id lost an ectopic isnt life fun

It's not fun at all. I have had to be closely monitored as they were worried I was going to have an ectopic pregnancy they said I was high risk for it due to tubal scaring. We had an early scan yesterday at 5w6 and they said everything was looking good as of right now for how far along we are. Have they given you any scans or anything yet or just blood work?

It's not fun at all. I have had to be closely monitored as they were worried I was going to have an ectopic pregnancy they said I was high risk for it due to tubal scaring. We had an early scan yesterday at 5w6 and they said everything was looking good as of right now for how far along we are. Have they given you any scans or anything yet or just blood work?
Ive had scans but they showed nothing just after 4 weeks. Getting another on wednesday and will almost be 6 weeks. The waiting game is hard.

The waiting game is worst! I am ready to just know everything is ok!
They didn't really see anything on mine at 4 weeks so don't worry!
We had a scan at 5 weeks 6 days yesterday we saw everything growing as it should but no visible heartbeat yet, they said the machine was picking up a beat but because it was so early they couldn't record it so we are back on the 17th for another scan. I am so ready to just be able to relax and know everything is ok.
At least at 6 weeks when you have your next scan you should be able to see something and that will help reassure you!

The waiting game is worst! I am ready to just know everything is ok!
They didn't really see anything on mine at 4 weeks so don't worry!
We had a scan at 5 weeks 6 days yesterday we saw everything growing as it should but no visible heartbeat yet, they said the machine was picking up a beat but because it was so early they couldn't record it so we are back on the 17th for another scan. I am so ready to just be able to relax and know everything is ok.
At least at 6 weeks when you have your next scan you should be able to see something and that will help reassure you!
I sure hope so!

Outch hon you have really been through it bless ya. I really hope ure next scan goes well. Wishing you the very best of luck

Woke up to a bit of dark red and brown blood last night. No cramping or anything..

My moms a red head and Im white as paper..

Its stopped now but so random...anyone else have this and been fine?

Have the doctors said anything about the slow rise in hcg? I think that's why you didn't see anything on US as my epu told me levels had to be 1000 (or close) to see a gestational sac. Levels are supposed to rise every 48hrs in such early pregnancy.

I wish you all the luck In the world and hope your little baby sticks x

With my Misscariges I always had bright red fresh blood and it was so heavy. I think dark red wud be old blood same as brown
Just keep an eye on it hon. And if if gets heavier or u get any cramping go and get checked out. Thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->