Slow progression BFP & need help working out DPO

xZoeyx

Reaction score
I tested positive on an FRER 2 days ago. Prior to that I know I could see the faintest of lines 2 days beforehand on an internet cheapie. Yesterday I got a stronger line on an FRER. Today my internet cheapies are still not very strong and phone barely picks them up.

I can't workout how many DPO I am because I've had really messed up cycles since being prescribed Norethisterone for unusual bleeding a couple of months ago. My periods always used to be between 23rd & 25th of each month. I skipped an entire period in March from taking the meds, but had a withdrawal bleed once I stopped them which ended around 10th April.

I then did an ovulation test on the 15th and got a strong but not quite positive, and the following 3 days saw each test get lighter which leads me to believe Ovulated as normal around the 13/14th - would that make sense?

If so then I should be 12-13dpo right? But still only getting very light BFPs.

Basically what I'm asking is, at what DPO did you ladies get "pregnant" on a CB Digi? And at what DPO did you get strong lines on ANY test. I have some unnamed brands that don't give me a second line at all yet?!

Sorry for rambling and thanks so much to anyone that read this right through!

Congratulations on your bfp : )Test darkness isn't really a reliable indicator of when you ovulated as everyone varies with hcg concentration. As you didn't test ovulation prior to the 15th it's impossible to know if you had any darker results but it's entirely possible that you could've had a quick surge on the 15th and missed the peak. Ovulation then happens within 36hrs after the surge so I think you possibly ovulated a day or two after you think. I tested late because I thought I hadn't ovulated as I didn't see a positive opk so at 20 something dpo I ended up with an instant line on a frer that was darker than the control so can't really help you with the early testing. Good luck :)

I got my first faint positive on a Superdrug test two days before period due. Did FRER that day and it was a real squinter. FRER took nearly a week for the test line to be as strong as the control line. Clearblue digital said pregnant 1-2 two days after period due. All is well as had scan the other day. Dunno if that helps at all? Like others have said the strength of the line doesn't mean a lot although could be an issue if the line starts getting lighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->