Slowly going...

FuzzyCaz

TTC#1 35+
Reaction score
...a little insane here.

My chart this month is an almost classic anovulatory pattern. You could map out the Swiss Alps on it! C2P has optimisticaly given me a coverline, but if anything that just emphasises the Alpine effect. FF is just saying nothing!

We've been highly lax in the BDing department this month...both us already a little jaded & demoralised with this stick-peeing, temp-taking, CBFMing TTC lark

AF called in for a few cramps and a little (very) light spotting last Thursday (1st Dec / CD27) and I jokingly asked her to back off for a few days as I had a really busy weekend ahead of me and couldn't be dealing with her...well she promptly left and hasn't come back. So, she's nearly a week late.

At the end of my last cycle I was convinced something was up, I try and avoid symptom spotting, but sometimes those symptoms seem to jump up and smack you in the face...so I was wholly disappointed when AF turned up.

But nearly *all* of this cycle I've had mega heavy, tender boobs...you know, like PMT boobs....but all the way through this cycle. They never went away when AF left after her last proper visit.

And just in the last few days I've noticed I'm getting pains in my nipples (sharp, stabbing pains)...which isn't a normal PMS symptom for me. I usually get sore, sensitive nips & tender boobs...but not sharp, stabby nips?
My boobs themselves seem to have inflated...they were always very generous :blush: , but right now they seem to be enormous. Not necessarily noticing it in the bra fit, but definitely feel there's a lot more there when lying on my side in bed. My aureloas look to have spread (not necessarily darker, but definitely covering more area, and my nipples themselves seem to have doubled in size...even my husband remarked on the size of my nips last night...proving he does notice somethings I guess :rofl:

Honestly, if we conceived this cycle it would have been an immaculate conception...with the timing & frequency...and clear lack of OV signs on my charts, CBFM etc...but on the previous cycle I reckon were pretty much bang on...however, I have had an AF since? And AF was as typical ever for me...heavy, flooding on CD2 etc...so in no way could be confused with implantation bleeding...I don't think?

I truly can't bring myself to pee-on-an-HPT because I just can't face the inevitable BFN...but....?

I too fear the HPT but I think for your sanity you need to :test:. I know seeing a BFN is horrid but at least then you know one way or the other.

Good luck! :hugs:

Bizarrely bizarre!

CD36 now and still no AF

And despite my temp charts continuing their Alpine theme....FF has tentatively given me a dashed crosshair for CD30....well after CBFM had declared itself out & Low...and once CBFM goes Low I stop using the OPKs too...so, is FF correct...who knows?

And just to confuse matters, C2P hasn't given me crosshairs, but has given me a coverline which indicates they think the big Ov may have been...erm....yesterday...

So, I think this has been one big, fat, dysfunctional cycle....I don't think I ovulated at all....my CBFM doesn't think I ovulated. And FF / C2P are suggesting either CD30 or CD36...which is, frankly, a little ridiculous...

I just wish AF would knock on the door with all the baggage that entails, but would at least allow me to wipe the slate clean and start a new cycle...but there absolutely NO sign of her at all...

Oh, and I did succumb, and peed on one final stick this cycle....for the fully expected BFN

Hmmm I don't rate C2P that highly :nope: so I'm trying to decide if the temp pattern from CD30 onwards could actually be post Ov or just a coincidence, and going by your monitor, I think this one is bust, sorry

I hope you get a resolution soon so you can move on to next cycle.

I'm trying to decide if the temp pattern from CD30 onwards could actually be post Ov or just a coincidence, and going by your monitor, I think this one is bust, sorry

No need to apologise NS, I agree with you 100% :thumbup:

I hope you get a resolution soon so you can move on to next cycle.

Thanks!....Come back AF all is forgiven! AF AF wherefore art thou???

If there is one, send them my way - I can pay with cookies!

I know AF isn't too popular around here...so if she's outstaying her welcome with anyone can you please pack her into a taxi and give the driver my address. I'll pay the fare at my end, and the guest room is all tidy & ready for her!:flower:

On aside note...C2P & FF have both changed their minds this morning and are indicating at CD35/36 as a potential Ov date...they're both bonkers! :wacko:

:nope: that just looks plain wrong those crosshairs.

If you are really demented with it, you can go to the doc and get a few days worth of progesterone (mini pill) and when you stop, AF should arrive 2 days later.

Utterly bored waiting for AF now :shrug:

Can't afford a visit to the docs, or the presciption charge for the mini pill until early January....but if AF hasn't arrived by then, you'll find me voluntarily checked into the nearest sanitorium :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->