Slowly losing my mind

mrsrasch

Reaction score
My husband and I are trying to conceive our first child together... I have two from a previous marriage, and I had no problems with either of them, probably because I simply wasn't trying for either one. We have been trying for just at a year now, he's had his sperm checked, and he is fine. This last cycle (first day of last period was December 20) has me scratching my head, and I just want to crawl in a damn hole and cry. We had sex on the day before I ovulated (I have 2 apps on my phone, and I cramped the Friday before (Jan 2nd, was to ovulate Jan 3) the cramping was the first for me) I knew that the chances were good this time. I got nauseated, even throwing up twice, could not keep my eyes open to save my life, metallic taste in my mouth, light headedness, lower back ache. My boobs generally get huge around 2 weeks before I am to start my period, and they didn't start to hurt until about a week before. and they hurt, breathing even hurt them! The areola got dark, I got red bumps, more in the left than the right, and 10 days after I ovulated I got some cramping and pulling on the left side. 4 days later I was to start my period, that day came and went. I was stoked. went out and bought a test and guess what? it was negative. I was still hoping that it was just too soon.... but then I started my period the next day, Jan 18th. It ended on Jan 23rd. But it was far from normal. There was no actual bleeding... when I went to the bathroom there was no blood in the toilet like normal, in fact there was barely anything there when I wiped. I used tampons, and there were mainly blood clots. I am STILL nauseated, light headedness, extremely tired, lower back ache, still have a metallic taste in mouth that comes and goes, and I am not on any medication, whatsoever..... but from what I've read this couldn't have been implantation bleeding because of the clots? I am so beside myself with being upset that we can't conceive, its all I can think about... to the point that I am down right angry.... I need advice and what you guys can make of all of this... thanks!!!

Have you taken any more pregnancy tests? Have you seen a doctor to get a blood test to rule out if you are actually pregnant? *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->