slug problem

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
anyone had this and succesfully got rid !? it's driving me crazy!
over a year ago they were coming in the front. I put down loads of salt and they didn't ever come back but a few weeks ago i noticed some trails on my laminate around the back door but could never find the slugs. Last night i had a bit of a late night and managed to catch 2 of them in the act! i threw a load of salt down and this morning when i came down there was 2 more that had got caught in the salt.
Is there any way i can stop them ? there coming through the door :(

I used to have slugs coming in the back of mine in our old house. When I spoke to the neighbours everyone had the same problem. It was horrible as our bathroom at the time was downstairs and I would never come down to go to the toilet with nothing on my feet incase I stood on one.

The only thing I could suggest is a thick line of salt around the outside of your house. Salt seems to be the only thing that works. We couldnt figure out where they were getting in. xxx :hugs:

thanks hun i'm armed with the salt lol!! i put a thick line of it just in front of the door and actually caught some last night so i'm going to put it all outside the door and in the bit where you open it too uckkkk there so gross! i'm not sure if it's because it's quite damp out of the back door

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->