• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sma staydown

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
My baby started being sick at 3 weeks old and he was doing it in his sleep at night, i started him on sma staydown on monday he wasnt sick, at all for the whole day, yesterday he was sick a few times it was thick and had small lumps in, and he was, still sick in his sleep once that i know off. This morning he has been sick a good amount of watery sick. Now im wondering if i keep going with the milk until our 6 week check on monday or go back to the normal sma. Any advice would be great x

My little boy had severe reflux and still threw up on special formula, although we used Aptamil AR rather than SMA. The paediatrician said that the anti reflux milk still wasn't thick enough and to switch to normal formula and thicken it ourselves with Carobel until it was thick enough to stay down. His milk ended up like cement but it did the trick. Hope things improve for you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->