Small bump=painful movements?!

Mamamumum

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has experience of this? I'm 33wks today but have a small bump (had to go for a growth scan after my last midwife appt and was told to expect to referred back again). I've been getting a LOT of painful movements particularly when baby rolls her back to the front, my belly goes rock hard and it hurts. I get lots of small pokey movements down in my pelvis/hip area and it's like I'm being jabbed at from the outside and it's almost like she's digging into me or something?! It's so strange. Anyone know what I mean?

Yep, I have except I'm not measuring small, I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead (currently 33+5), baby is on the 95th percentile. I kept getting pressure and jabby pains in my left hip, I thought it was baby's hand but it turned out it was his head! During a growth scan, his head was nestled into my hip lol. I have been getting movements like baby's trying to dig his way out too:haha:
The rock hard stomach sounds like braxton hicks, my lo decides to do a big stretch when I get them sometimes with feet in my ribs and head digging right in, ouch:dohh:
You might end up seeing baby's head in your hips during the scan lol.

Like the PP my bump isn’t small, measuring a week ahead but baby is measuring 30th centile, and the movements I get now definitely hurt. He likes to get feet up in my ribs and push his bum right up which is really uncomfortable! I also have a really solid bump that feels so stretched and sore sometimes. I think it’s just the joys of the third trimester!

Ditto, am not measuring small but I do have a huge baby! (He's very long!) and down movements are really painful! He hasn't got so much room to move around now and is always stretching and pushing and feels like he wants to escape! Big movements can also set off my braxtons so that might be why your tummy is going hard x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->