small rant

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
Okay.. I keep ranting to my OH but it's like he doesn't care and he stands up for his mom. Which I understand it's his mom, but she does so many 'unmom' things to him that I dont even care anymore.

Anyways.. she wont stop smoking around my son!! It's really annoying me. Colton is sick AGAIN! He has gotten sick twice in the last 6 weeks!
He is only like 9 weeks old, and in my opinion it's ridiculous for a 9 week old to be sick again when all he does is stay at HOME! I could understand if he was at a babysitter where there are other kids or something similar.. but he isn't! He stays at home all the time with me.
I think the smoke is making him sick!! Every inch of me believes this! Everyone keeps telling me thats probably what it is.. etc.
I know it's her house, but it's her f-ing FIRST GRANDBABY! For crying out loud you would think she would CARE about him! Even my parents smoke outside their house every time we are over there, and we stay over there all day most of the time.

I guess it would be too inconvient for her.. considering she smokes three packs a day she would be outside ALL day. But it's not like she can even open a window!! The smoke just fills the WHOLE HOUSE! Imagine smoke from three packs of cigs a day! Yes.. our house has white air.. not clear!!

He has developed a runny nose.. and has so much backed up yellow snot that he cannot sleep. He keeps coughing and coughing, and sometimes coughs up so much he gags on it. He has gotten a hoarse throat from coughing so much. He keeps gagging and gagging on his phlem.

I feel so bad for him and it's like I cannot do anything.

Then she keeps coming in our room just saying all these things that are wrong with him. Like she says.. "He has an ear infection!" "He has colic" etc etc. It's like she cannot just be happy that we have (besides these colds) a healthy baby!!

Then when people come over, she is all in his face and acts like she cares so much about him and wants to hold him, etc.

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

I want to move out SO BAD!! UHH!!

:hug: No advice really but thought you could use a :hugs:

I think you're right about the smoke :( its not fair and I would be fuming too...My only suggestion is to try and find a place of your own, we all know the dangers of passive smoking :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->