Smartie's lists 2022

Love the decorations! Looking forward to seeing how you put it all together!

Our snake doesn't really smell, not sure if it's because the breed or anything though.

Mine didn't smell either but the "food" was another story :sick: and you do need to pick out the occasional feces of course.

Sold my grey tree £30 and blush decorations for £25! So I've put that money aside to pay for the rest of my tree decorations.

Trying my luck again with the ASDA toy roll back. Ordered a Duggee teddy for £8 from £11 for my boss' daughter. If it's not available I'll order it from Amazon for the same price.

Good luck with the Teddy. That's great you managed to sell your old tree to fund the new decorations

He arrived! Smaller than I imagined though

6mwyB5y.jpg

Went into homesense and the range. I could have cried when I walked into the range, it was magical :haha:

Wrapping paper from b&m. Seen some 'taller' paper in there which I liked for DD1 but it was too big to walk around with in the rain

Milk cartons for DD2 tree

20220929_184358.jpg 20220929_183934.jpg received_668932494653764.jpeg

Also built the viv with OH yesterday. Made the rock wall and basking platform myself. I'll be adding the substrate on Sunday, hopefully makes it look more homely.

20220927_203119.jpg

I've bought lignocel, which is like a soft and finer sawdust without the dust.

Great buys. I really need to get a Christmas Range trip in but it's such a pain to get to without a car that I never get round to it

Weird but there are hardly any in London! I just looked and the closest one to us is in Croydon and the other one on the other side of London! Not easy to get to and really just too far. Shame.

Weird but there are hardly any in London! I just looked and the closest one to us is in Croydon and the other one on the other side of London! Not easy to get to and really just too far. Shame.

Not many at all..think nearest to my parents is Watford or Hayes (they're West london)
We have a couple near us (Kent)
What part of London are you? X

Edit: Slough not Hayes

She's here! OH was adamant on letting DD1 see her ](*,) so she has and almost cried. A lot smaller than I originally thought! She's so tiny. Will keep her in a 9L tub for a while as she probably takes up less than 1% of the viv :haha:

Screenshot_20221002-160436_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->