Smartie's lists 2022

SmartieMeUp

Mum of 2 girls.
Reaction score
Super hard this year, as neither DD's are into toys as such. It will be a much smaller Christmas for us compared to usual. Adding some ideas to the list, many will change.

Birthdays
DD1 (will be 11) Oct
Snake
Snake set up
Clothes
60 aquamarkers
Alcohol/aqua sketchbook
Stretchy snake
Waffle throw
Pencils, sharpener & eraser
Sausage dog stress ball

Sister Sept
Toni & Guy volumising gift set and vanity case
Baileys strawberry creams

Grandad Dec
Photo of the girls

OH Dec
Headset holder
Liverpool shirt
Pug socks
Vans tshirt
Fries socks
FFVII Crisis Core on Steam
Tote bag
Christmas
DD1
VR headset
Make-up brushes
Clothes
Trainers
Pixobitz studio
Pixobitz refill pack
Pixobitz clear pack
Pixobitx metallic pack
Biscoff freak shake
Gravity maze
Fidget box
Minecraft light
Manga drawing set
Mini handheld hoover
Thermal printer
Thermal paper
Sims 4 EP Highschool Years
2 Tanglers
Octo needoh
Scentos mega slime box
Makeup mirror
Sticky hand
Kawaii window sticker maker
Revolution palette set
Boots
Socks
Keyring
LCD tablet
Crackle clay maker
Burger squishmallow

DD2 (7)
VR headset
Nutella freak shake
Scentos mega slime box
Scentos mega craft tub
Clothes
Boots
Lucky fortune charm set
Makeup brush set
Stitch teddy
Octo Needoh
2 Charm tanglers
Koala vanity case
Coco surprise
Fidget box
Plushies
3 x artificial plants
Hanging shelf
3 x Twilight Daycare babies
LED star
Sticky hand
Kawaii window sticker maker
Revolution palette set
Socks
Keyring
LCD tablet
Crackle clay maker
Dirty Bertie collection

OH
Vans t-shirt
Vans
Pizza socks
Hot dog socks
2x Fragrance
30pc Sharpie set
6 Oversized tshirts for gym
Riot points
Nose trimmer

Extras
IQ Fit DD1 birthday
Exploding Kittens expansion packs (Barking Kittens )
Sketchy tales Disney
Cluedo Liars edition
Other card games/board games

Family
Nephew K (14) - David Beckham intimately aftershave
Nephew A (12) - LED desk mat & 1600 FIFA points
Niece T (12) - Revolution rockstar palette set & letter keyring
Niece K (11) - Revolution Shimmering hearts set & letter keyring
Nephew H (6) - Projector light

OH friend
S - Pizza, hot dog & fries socks, pop soap sponge, toastie maker, noodles, sweets, chocolate, noodle bowl
C - Hedgehog hide, makeup bits, pop soap, noodles, sweets, chocolate, noodle bowl
Astronaut magnetic keyrings, windscreen scraper, pet treats and toys, wax burner and melts
Work
Boss - P.Louise mystery box & Baileys or gin
Boss daughter (2) - Duggee squishy & Stacking stones
N - Friends palette, makeup brushes & lip mask
N son (6m) - Cosatto octopus cushion
O - Car lashes, lego box & nerf gun
C - Tequila rose & Tommy Hilfiger bag
R - Raspberry rum, head scratcher & skull shot glasses
V - Moonlamp & keyring
E - Revolution Oriental palette set & keyring
SS - Letter keyring, reversible cat plush & cat mug

Last edited:
That is loads already! Well done! My list only has one item so far, a Nintendo Switch and I am still in two minds about that too! :haha:

That is loads already! Well done! My list only has one item so far, a Nintendo Switch and I am still in two minds about that too! :haha:

Girls haven't used their Switch for months, but it was on 24/7 when they first got it. Bought DD1 the drawing game last year for xmas and she's played it for about 5 hours in total 8-[ Thinking about selling it, we've been lending the games out to friends and they haven't noticed lol. They're just PC crazy.

Great lists. You're so organised!
It will all change at some point :haha: I think we're only set in stone with the VR headset. DD1 knows Santa isn't real but still wants to believe so she understands the cost of things thankfully. Everything is just Roblox this, Roblox that and I have no idea what to buy! DD2 did ask if she could have her room redecorated a couple of weeks ago, so I could possibly buy some decor things for that. My sister is giving DD2 her old vanity table this week too so that's another gift out the window lol.

Great lists so far! it’s hard when they get to the point where they don’t want toys isn’t it! everything gets smaller and so much more expensive. My boys are just gaming and funko pops but we’re slowly running out of space for funkos in their small room haha.

OH has now informed me that DD1 would like a VR headset too ](*,)
Hoping to either grab a good deal in sales or risk secondhand from ebay or fb marketplace.

On the plus side, delivery number 1!
I underestimated how much 20L was, definitely need more! Vivarium should arrive tomorrow.

xvzkc06.jpg

Great lists so far! it’s hard when they get to the point where they don’t want toys isn’t it! everything gets smaller and so much more expensive. My boys are just gaming and funko pops but we’re slowly running out of space for funkos in their small room haha.

It is, and I feel guilt from it too, why can't they be small forever. When I was their age, I was all about Barbies! I'm sure the boys would sacrifice their wardrobes for more space :haha:

Yeah Roblox is huge here too, although Sebby is currently obsessed with Pokemon, hence the Switch. The HUGE upside of the Switch would be that Nick and I could then possibly replay all the old Zelda games- IF we ever found the time to just sit and play :haha:

Good ideas, always like your listsfor inspiration. I also have girls that no longer play with toys...its so sad.

Thinking a chromebook/laptop for dd1. She actually likes playing the sims when at my sisters. Can't do a PC though as not enough room.
Dd2 was thinking a switch and when she's bored DH will definitely play it.

Clothes and toiletries are a given too. Dd1 does cheerleading so likes alot of casual outfits. I got her some Nike pro shorts for her birthday.

Will be back checking for more ideas

Great ideas so far. I was just saying on Leonies post how difficult it is when they are at the in between stage where they don't want toys but are still too young for the types of gifts you'd buy older teens or adults. I always feel like I want to buy super exciting presents and that the older ones lists look boring compared to the younger ones.

Went for lunch, coffee and bauble shopping at TkMaxx and B&M with OH today! Going for a woodland wonderland theme this year. Trying to go minimal. I need a few more green bits and then go for single decorations (animals and wooden designs) which I'll hopefully get from The Range. Apparently they're not available to buy for another 2 weeks! Feel too impatient - I want this out the way so I can focus on presents.

Screenshot_20220909_133703.jpg

Great ideas so far. I was just saying on Leonies post how difficult it is when they are at the in between stage where they don't want toys but are still too young for the types of gifts you'd buy older teens or adults. I always feel like I want to buy super exciting presents and that the older ones lists look boring compared to the younger ones.

DD1 thinks she's older than she is, she's rather mature too. Last year I admit I bought things for them for my sake - I have an inner child when it comes to toys :haha: mini brands and fiddly toys are amazing to me. Soon it'll just be giftsets and clothes, Christmas spirit out the window.

Oh I love a woodland theme, as you'll know i have a this theme every year. I've got so many from the range, wilko and John Lewis. Found that B&M/Home Bargains don't really cater for woodland. Also look at garden centres.
I always like buying a couple of new ones each year.

Went for lunch, coffee and bauble shopping at TkMaxx and B&M with OH today! Going for a woodland wonderland theme this year. Trying to go minimal. I need a few more green bits and then go for single decorations (animals and wooden designs) which I'll hopefully get from The Range. Apparently they're not available to buy for another 2 weeks! Feel too impatient - I want this out the way so I can focus on presents.

View attachment 1111261

These are beautiful!
I love The Range at Christmas time, it is magical in there :cloud9:

Aw I wish we had one near us too! We have a lovely garden centre close though and they sell a lot of Gisela Graham things which are so so pretty! But I am just not ready yet! I have bought some pumpkin scented Halloween candles and look forward to lighting those in Oct. :)

Following, some fab ideas here. You will have to update us on her reaction to the snake for her birthday :) I remember being on here when we were both pregnant with our oldest girls, can't believe they're in year 6 and off to high school next year! Nancy isn't into toys anymore either, a phone and bubble tea subscription box are top of her list for this year.

I will do! I'm picking it up on 2nd October and she will be in my bedroom for 2 weeks secretly :-$ I hope she doesn't smell too bad which will give it away haha.

I know it's so scary! It's sad we have to pick a school in a couple of weeks too. Awh the bubble tea is different! She has my old phone atm and I doubt she'll be needing another any time soon. The only thing she's really into is Anime and roleplaying online - she's joined a roblox/minecraft "highschool" forum where they create storylines to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->