SMEP & BD everyday v every other day

ShortBlonde

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! :)

I've been reading up about SMEP and also reading other sites about DTD every other day only.

SMEP is a very specific plan, whereas DTD every other day is obviously easier to follow.

Surely, if we just DTD every single day then there'll surely be a BFP at the end of it?

Am I just reading into things too much? Lol :p

Bd timing is only part of it. You can BD every day and not O, have bad sperm, bad egg, bad CM, etc.

I think it depends on you, how often you usually bd etc. I originally planned to bd every other day throughout the month and track ovulation, but with work commitments, being tired and sometimes just not being in the mood, the every other day just didn't work for me personally. So I followed the smep and conceived that month x

Thank you ladies!

And glad to hear of the success of SMEP Jtf1 :)

Timing everything seems impossible sometimes so that's why I said flip it, this month we'll just do it every single day ;)

I've been using the Clearblue advanced OPK and got 2 high fertility days on Sun & Mon and got my peak yesterday so I'm hoping my plan works..

I used the cb digi opk and never got a peak, I'm 13wks pregnant, so BD even if you dont get a peak!

I got pregnant using smep and every other day methods - I find I prefer the every other day as it means you don’t really have to track ovulation, which just makes things a bit more relaxed and natural, whereas with Smep it’s much more clinical feeling (I also miscarried that pregnancy but I know it’s unrelated).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->