Smiles etc

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
Hi ladies...

My LO is just over 6weeks but she has yet to smile/giggle...is this 'normal' ???

X

Totally normal, we didn't get a half smile until about 8 weeks and then from 9weeks she never stopped. So she was late with smiling and late with laughing too but has been ahead with everything else!! xx

All babies are different... Its totally normal that LO hasnt smiled yet. They never do what they are meant to do when they are meant to do it..
If you are worried mention it to ur HV...

X

They all are different, not to worry. She'll be smiling soon, and laughing usually comes later. Mine started smiling at 5 weeks and is just now starting to laugh. x

My Jacob is 10 weeks now but never smiled till 7 weeks but he smiles now!! I think he is just a bit miserable like his dad lol only joking, she will smile soon!! xx

My little one started hesitantly smiling around 7 or 8 weeks and now is a grinning machine at 9 weeks. You are a bit early, don't stress, it will start occurring soon. THey usually start in their sleep, mine did anyway :)

My LO had his first smile in response to me at 4 weeks. They came VERY few and far between until about 9 weeks though. You still have plenty of time, don't stress :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->