Smiles?

Pandasnax

Reaction score
I know this is probably me being stuoid but my 7 week old Son still hasnt smiled :( he smiles a little in his sleep but never when he is awake, he doesnt really stare at me for ages and looks away, hes awake maybe 1hour at a tine twice a day but still no smile I know this sounds stuoid but I thought I was ment to be his fav person and again as stuoid as it siubds him jot smiling yet makes me feel like he doesnt love me or like he isnt happy :( I know all babies are different but my 1st born smiled at 5 weeks! Its driving me crazy as you can see lol were is his smile!!

Oh and just to add when he does look at me you can see it in his eyes that he wants to smile if that makes sence! Argh im so eager to see it :(

My first born smiled way earlier than my second. She seemed to always be asleep! She did start social smiling when she was about 7-8 weeks old I think. She took longer to do everything apart from walking.

DD smiled earlier than DS. DD started smiling about 8 -9 weeks. DS was 10 weeks. DS slept ALOT!!! DD is awake all day but sttn. I wouldn't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->