Smiles?

Sam182

Mum to a 27 week preemie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Alexander does smile occasionally but I'm sure it's wind! When did your preemies give you a real smile? I can't wait for it. He's awfully grumpy and crying a lot at the moment so I just can't wait to see it :)

this is one thing i always worried about is that a proper smile is this wind, but don't worry when your baby smiles for the 1st time it will be the 1st of many and melt your heart.

Daniels 1st smile was 20th of Jan he was 4 months old or corrective about 5/6 weeks old i would post the picture but he was sat up naked on the couch,

ever since he has the biggest smiles ever xx

we got our first proper smile on thur at exactly 12 weeks (2 weeks corrected) and then nothing til this morning when I got a story to go with it. can't remember when Matthew started smiling tho. I'm sure you'll get the real deal very soon x

Thanks. I'm sure you'll be delighted to know baby Andrew is going home today!

Michaels first real smile was when he was about 10 weeks old. 4days befofre his due date. i didnt believe it cud be but he smiled for my dh when he got home too...health visitor told me it must be wind until she saw him!

Aww fantastic news really pleased for them, your pic of Alexander is too cute he has really filled out - he's a wee chunky monkey now xx

Lol yeah he is! 7lb 3oz last week :)

reece was 7 weeks corrected when he gave first proper smile, anything before that was just wind lol. xx

Well Alexander has been smiling loads today but I'm still not sure if it's wind!

Elias was 11 weeks early. He began "really" smiling at 4 months old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->