Smiley yesterday, positive OPK this afternoon

Clareybeary

Pregnant #1
Reaction score
Well, got a smiley on my CB digi yesterday but a negative on a test strip. DH not back until tomorrow - does this still give me time? How long after positive on strip do I ovulate???

Attachments

• IMG_7666.jpg
    IMG_7666.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 32
I should clarify that I took another test strip this morning. Still negative. Then one this afternoon which was a positive. If I OV tomorrow, does that mean tomorrow is 1DPO or monday is??? Confused!!!!

OV could be tonight or tomorrow, if its neg tomorrow then tomorrow you will be 1 dpo x

I'm going to count today as 1DPO as I think I might have OV'd over night. Tested again at 11pm and it was still positive. Tested again this morning at 7am but the positive is trailing off so I guess I'm catching the end of the surge which means I have already OV'd. The killer is that DH has been away since last Weds, we DTD last Tue night, it's sunday today and he's not back until later today. I'm so angry! :growlmad: Do you think if we DTD later there's still a slight possibility that we'll catch the eggy? I need a bit of hope to get me through the next two weeks without going mad. My cycles are so long as it is (didn't oV until CD26 this month. Does anyone know of anything I could do to bring OV earlier but stil keep LP the same?

It doesn't necessarily mean that you have missed the O... There is still the possibility that today will be your O day, it won't hurt to grab DH as soon as he comes through the door!!!!! I have the same problem with my other half working away...

you may not ave missed o as when you surge is detected it can take upto 36 hours to release your eggy so dont count yourself out, jump hubby as soon as he gets back :haha:

Oh thank you!!!!!! He's going to get a shock when he gets through the door! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->