Smiling Fits!!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
When I feed Maya, if I stare in her eyes she breaks into huge smiles & she won't take her feed! She gets really excited & starts 'talking' to me & she wont latch onto the teat!

It's a nightmare to feed her but so so cute!!

Anyone else's LOs have smiling fits at feed time??

yep! I can't look Hannah in the eye or talk when feeding her because of this :rofl:

yep! I can't look Hannah in the eye or talk when feeding her because of this :rofl:

Yay!! Im glad im not the only one lol!!

Its so funny isn't it? I want to know what she finds so amusing about my face!!

oh yes :rofl: its wonderful but makes feeding hard :) maddi constantly drops her dummy to when we're smiling, laughing and taking :cloud9: lucky she learn't to put her own dummy in and out :) x x x

Lol is it wrong to admit that when I got naked in front of Maya the other day she went mental!

Think she was telling mummy to put it away :blush:

:rofl: maddi does the same, she laughs at my boobies
:rofl: at hannah pulling hair, maddi gets excited when mines down as its always up and just laughs at it :dohh:

Chloe is the same, she has been laughing uncontrlably at me today- can't do a bloody thing with her!!

Had her in the bathroom with me in when I had a shower this morning and she would not stiop grinning!

Chloe is the same, she has been laughing uncontrlably at me today- can't do a bloody thing with her!!

Had her in the bathroom with me in when I had a shower this morning and she would not stiop grinning!

:rofl: just the same as maddi, i was having a wee earlier and she was in her bumbo and i had to sing to comfort her, and she just smiled the whole time :rofl: sorry tmi :blush:

I usually get max to smile so i can put the food in his mouth otherwise he looks at me with a closed smile and wont open his mouth lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->